Dear guests, in order to ensure that all guests have a pleasant stay, we ask you to observe the following house rules:
We guarantee you individual support during your entire stay on the best-situated houseboats in Marina Portorož.
ARRIVAL ~ DEPARTURE
• Check-in is from 3pm to 6pm. If you arrive after 6:00 p.m., we ask you to notify us in advance by telephone.
• We kindly ask you to send an SMS with your estimated time of arrival to the service number +386 (0) 701 16 952 at least one hour before your arrival.
• Check-out is by 10:00 am on the day of departure.
• If there is no subsequent visit on the day of departure, the check-out can be extended free of charge by arrangement.
• Bed linen, towels and cleaning fees are charged separately and at a flat rate of € 75 and paid in cash when the keys are handed over.
• The local tax is € 2.50 per person per night and is paid in cash when the keys are handed over.
• Always close the sun protection / awning when you leave the terrace (strong wind could damage the awning) and take the remote control with you into the lounge.
• From 10:00 p.m. is night rest in the entire Marina Portorož, so it is necessary to keep the volume low so as not to disturb neighbors.
• When you leave the terrace, please do not leave any glasses, bottles or food and drinks there.
• Do not throw food, drinks or cigarette butts into the sea.
• Always put a clean towel on the deck chairs and on the cushions of the sun loungers.
• Do not leave children unsupervised on the terrace, it could be fatal! Parents are responsible for their children!
• Please do not move the lying surface for 2 people as this could damage the rooftop.
RULES IN STORM OR WINDY WEATHER
• Close the awning and always take the awning remote control with you into the lounge.
• Take all glasses, bottles and objects that could fly away in strong winds into the living room, do not leave anything on the terrace or the table in front of the entrance.
• Place the table, chairs and sun loungers at the point on the railing marked in the corner and fasten them with the elastic cord attached there (the point is marked).
• Close all windows.
• A maximum of 6 people can stay overnight on a houseboat at the same time.
• The minimum stay on our houseboats is 3 nights.
• Smoking is strictly forbidden in the houseboat. If you smoke on the terrace in front of the entrance to the houseboat, we ask you to close the sliding door. If you smoke on the roof terrace, we ask you to use a windproof ashtray and not to throw cigarette butts into the sea.
• Jumping from the houseboat into the water or onto the jetty is not permitted.
• Swimming in the harbor is not allowed, the beach is in the immediate vicinity.
• Please take safety measures, especially for children, to prevent them from drowning, falling over the railing, tripping on the stairs ... etc.
• Cooking / grilling is not allowed on the terrace.
• Pets are only allowed with prior agreement by telephone or in writing.
• Do not throw rubbish, food, drinks or cigarette butts into the sea.
• Only throw toilet paper in the toilet, other hygiene items must be disposed of in the rubbish next to the toilet, there is a risk of clogging.
• The houseboats are intended for rest and relaxation, so you are asked to keep the night's rest after 10 p.m. in order to show consideration for other guests and neighbors. In the event of a violation, you can expect sanctions such as eviction or a ban on entering the marina by the marina security service. If the neighbors violate the house rules, please report this in the event of severe or repeated malfunctions on the service number +386 (0) 701 16 952.
• The houseboat was thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before your arrival. We therefore ask you to use slippers in the houseboat (bring them with you). Please leave your shoes in front of the entrance door.
• The houseboats are fully equipped with bed linen, towels, kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. A tea towel, sponges and cleaning cloths as well as the tabs for the dishwasher are also available. Put the tabs in the dishwasher's compartment provided before washing. The houseboats are equipped with toilet paper, soap, dishwasher tabs, coffee tabs and garbage bags for first use.
• Please do not waste hot water or change your towels after a single use - we ask you to be environmentally friendly.
• It is also possible to do your laundry in the marina, where there are washing machines and dryers (€ 4 washing machine, € 4 dryer).
• If you wish, you can also have the houseboat cleaned during your stay, the towels changed, and the bed linen changed (you can find out the price on the service phone). Please let us know by calling the service number +386 (0) 701 16 952.
• We ask you to separate your garbage so that we can be as environmentally friendly as possible. Our garbage cans are only a few meters away from the houseboat.
• All houseboats have free Wi-Fi. You can find your username and password on a sticker on the wall.
• From the successful booking, the stay can be canceled up to 14 days before arrival with a 30% cancellation fee.
• From the 13th day before arrival, 100% of the total price will be charged if the booking is canceled.
• If you have any questions, maintenance, additional services or reports about violations of the house rules, please contact the email address or call the service number +386 (0) 701 16 952.
• For information about the swimming pool, tennis lessons, mini golf, excursions, boat rental and other desired activities, please contact our service number +386 (0) 701 16 952 or by e-mail
• Medical emergency: 112
• Police: 113
SANCTIONS FOR BREACHING THE HOUSE RULES
For the safety of our guests, there is a security service in the Marina Portorož, which is responsible for checking compliance with the house rules and has the right to expel guests in the event of gross violations of the house rules and to impose a ban on them in the Marina Portorož.